Sound you can rely on | Superior build quality | Every part is replaceable
The dynamic, closed DT 770 M has especially been designed for drummers and FOH monitoring. The strengthened headband and the softskin ear pads provide an excellent isolation against ambient noise. The single-sided straight cable allows a volume control directly at the headphone.
- Closed headphone
- 80 ohms
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing, replaceable softskin ear pads
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) straight cable (single-sided) with volume control
- Including drawstring bag
Transducer type Dynamic
Operating principle Closed
Frequency response 5 – 35,000 Hz
Nominal impedance 80 ohm
Nominal SPL 105 dB SPL
Sound coupling to the ear Circumaural
Average pressure on ears approx 3.5N
Ambient noise isolation approx 35 dBA
Weight (without cable) 300g
Cable 3 .0 m (9.8 ft.) straight cable with volume control
Connection Gold-plated, 3.5mm mini stereo jack with 1/4″ jack adaptor
Every part is replaceable.
The DT 770 is designed to perform even under extreme conditions. Its superior build quality has ensured that the DT 770 is the No.1 choice for professional users around the world. However, in the rarest of occasions should something break, nearly every part can be replaced individually thanks to an intelligent design and implementation.