EJ21, D’Addario’s most popular round wound “jazz” set, features a wound 3rd/G string for greater resonance and a tighter feel. Can also be used for down tuning.
XL Nickel Wound, D’Addario’s most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Features a wound 3rd/G string, optimal for “jazz” style playing and some drop tunings
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042, .052
Item # Note Inches mm lbs kg
PL012 E 0.0120 0.3000 23.360 10.600
PL016 B 0.0160 0.4060 23.310 10.570
NW024 G 0.0240 0.6090 28.020 12.710
NW032 D 0.0320 0.8120 27.630 12.530
NW042 A 0.0420 1.0660 25.600 11.610
NW052 E 0.0520 1.3208 21.150 9.590