Fully working, may show some signs of ware.
The FBT Verve 15A is loaded with high quality B&C drivers, birch ply construction, 15inch neodymium woofer + 1inch horn, 48Hz – 20KHz ( at -6dB ), bi-amped 350W LF + 100W HF, peak output 123.5dB. Thanks to the rotatable horn it is possible to create horizontal arrays of 2 enclosures for a total coverage of 100° and SPLmax/1m of 129.5dB. Reduced total weight due to incorporation of neodymium components, the latest built-in power amplifier technology, switch mode power supplies and a light polypropylene horn. Exceptional dispersion coherence in the whole coverage angle, high SPL and accurate sound reproduction make these VERVE speakers ideal for permanent installations, live sound events, and stage monitoring applications.
- 2-way, bass-reflex, bi-amplified speaker system.
- 1 x 15” (2.5” VC) B&C® neodymium woofer.
- 1 x 1” exit (1.4” VC) B&C® compression driver for 15a.
- 80°H x 50°V rotatable constant directivity horn.
- 350W rms Class G woofer amplifier.
- 100W rms Class G hf amplifier.
- 11-layer birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure (15mm / 0.59”).
- Advanced protection circuits with dynamic equalization of the low frequencies and limiters
- High S/N ratio, 24dB/oct active filters for the preamp section.
- Control panel with: ground-Lift, XLR input and output, 2-band equalization (High/Low), limiter and protection leds, volume control.
- 3 x M10 rigging points, 35mm Ø (1.38”) top-hat for speaker stand and wall bracket mount flange, metal carrying handles.
- Extremely Lightweight at only 25KG
- System Type: 2 way
- HF Horn Dispersion: 80° H x 50° V
- Components: B&C® 15” LF woofer, 1.4”HF driver
- Protection: FBT’s S.T.E.P. Circuitry
- Frequency Response: 48Hz – 20kHz
- Input: Balanced Neutrik® XLR female jack
- Suspension Points: Six M -10
- Output: Balanced Neutrik® XLR link out
- Total Power Output: 450w RMS,1900w Peak power
- Enclosure Material: 13 ply Baltic Birch plywood
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter
- Dimensions: W 43.18 x H 72.9 x D 40.64 cm
- Maximum SPL: 123.5dB
- Net Weight: 55 lbs
- Active Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Shipping Weight: 28.5 kg